Lockdown of 6 days in Delhi imposes by the government to control the spread of coronavirus in the national capital, cases were spreading at full speed and this time pandemic becomes worse than the previous wave, all the sectors were classed by this Second wave
This time not in Delhi, COVID CASES spreading all over India but especially in metropolitans cities, Delhi and Mumbai. there has been a sudden increase in the Covid cases from the past month which shows the stats the graphs of this increasing virus goes high day by day.
Last week Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal took up the decision of weekend curfew in Delhi from 10:00 PM on 16th April 2021 till 6:00 AM on 19th April 2021, but after looking at the stats of coronavirus weekend curfew is not enough to control the spread of coronavirus after discussing with LG Anil Baijal the government has finally come up with the dissection of lockdown in Delhi, to keep the people safe, So Delhi cm Arvind Kejriwal announced lockdown effect from 10:00 PM, today, that is, on 19th April to 26th April, till 5:00 AM.
So here is the list of People and Services that are exempted from the lockdown
In this point, we are going to tell you that who is allowed or what will remain open in Delhi during this lockdown.
- All Petrol pumps and other gas stations like Petroleum, LPG, and CNG will also remain open.
- Financial service sectors like- Banks, ATMs, and Insurance Offices will also continue to remain open.
- The Supplies of necessary goods will allow in Intra And Inter-State.
- Relief and emergency workers are exempted from this lockdown.
- All the necessary services like Ratio shops, Fruits and Vegetable shops, Dairy shops, bread shops, and pharmacy shops will continue open during this 6-day Lockdown.
- Home delivery of food will be allowed.
- vaccination centers for getting the vaccination will be spared subject to valid ID proof.
- Patients and pregnant women going to the hospital with a family member will be exempted subject to Valid ID proof or a doctor’s Prescript.
- People who are working in private medical hospitals are also excused from this lockdown on providing valid IDs.
- The government workplace will remain open during this lockdown.
- For marriage, the organizer has to maintain the gathering of 50 peoples.
- For the Funeral, the gathering of 20 peoples is allowed.
- All temples, churches, and mosques will remain open, but the entry of visitors is prohibited.
- IT services, including cable, internet, and telecommunication services will also remain open during this lockdown.
List of people and services that are not Allowed or not exempted from the lockdown
- All the private workers and the offices will do work from home.
- Gyms, malls, and seminar halls also remain closed till 30th April 2021.
So we present all the valuable information regarding this lockdown so it’s your time to follow the rules and regulations by the government to control and stop the spread of coronavirus, take care of yourself and your close once and take all the necessary precautions to protect yourself from this virus.
Thanks For visiting Keep updated with us for the latest news.